Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Beauty and the Beast

For the past few weeks instead of going to our normal classes, we chose three passion projects. One of the classes I chose is fairytales, in fairytales we got to read about the original tales from the Brothers Grimm and other fairytales. Near the end, we did a retelling of Cinderella so we could practise for when we did the actual thing. Our last project is to do a retelling of our choice, I chose to do Beauty and the Beast. I didn't change a lot of it because when people read it I want them to remember that it's still Beauty and the Beast and not something else. So here is my retelling of Beauty and the Beast.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.