Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2020

 "No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training.                                                      It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable"

- Socrates 

I think he is trying to say that men have to be good at physical training and that a man shouldn't grow old without knowing how capable his body is.

What I think is wrong about this is that it is sexist and that it's not just about men and that everyone can do it. 

We can apply this idea into our lives by doing physical training as much as we can and by trying ti do our best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.