Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Taurus

 The name Taurus means Bull in Latin, The story behind Taurus is that it is actually Zeus the God changing into a white bull to have the affections of the Phoenician princess Europa, Zeus as a bull swam across the Mediterranean sea while Europa on his back. He took her all the way to the island of Crete. You can see the constellation in the Northern Hemisphere during winter and spring, you can also see it in the southern hemisphere during summer and fall,

Taurus Constellation | Taurus constellation tattoo, Taurus constellation,  Taurus tattoos 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.