Pages

Friday, February 12, 2021

321 RIQ 9ESOL Feb 12

Today we learnt how to use 321 RIQ, it is a strategy for writing a reflection. No. 3 is for 3 Recalls- 3 things we remember about the lesson. No.2 is 1 insight- 2 new things we learnt in the lesson. No.1 is for 1 question- 1 question that we have about something we didn't understand of still want to know more about. The R is for Recall, I is for insights and Q is for Question.

The three things that I remember that we did at ESOL was the name game, a game that we played to learn each other's names, Miss Truters pepeha and when we had to write about ourselves.
Two new things I learnt from our lessons is 321 RIQ and things about Miss Truter.
One thing that I want to know a little bit more about the people in my class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.