Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Bread case

 On Friday for cooking, we made bread cases. I put spaghetti, ham and cheese. our group worked well because we knew what we had to do.

I liked it because it tasted really nice and it smelt good. The bread was crispy and tips of the bread were brown because it was toasted and it smelt like spaghetti and cheese. It also tasted like pizza.

I wouldn't change anything because it like it but if I had to change one thing I would probably put the beans or the corn to see what it would taste like.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Qyn. Excellent start to your HEc blogs.I particularly like your comments about the product. Creamed corn and baked beans would give a different flavour and texture to spaghetti. Great Mise en Place photo. Next time add photos taken during preparation and the final product.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.