Pages

Friday, February 19, 2021

Cheese Scones

This week we made cheese scones, we accidentally put all the cheese in the bough so we didn't put any cheese on top of the scones but we just put some milk on the top. 

Here are all the ingredients that we used. The scones turned out really nice, the outside was a little toasted and the inside was soft. When it came out it smelt like cheese.

I wouldn't change anything that much but I think it would taste better if there was cheese on top and left them in the oven for a bit longer so all of them would but toast.

Overall, they were really good, and my team worked really well because we spilt the job pretty evenly.
     

1 comment:

  1. Hi Qyn. I like your comments about the scone, toasted on the outside and soft inside. That is actually what they should be. You may have needed a couple of minutes more in the oven though. 10 mins is not quite enough. Good photo and group comments.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.