Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2021

PIzza Swirl

On Friday we made Pizza Swirls. The people in our team is Lhysette, Emma and Kurt, we always work really well because we always know who does what and we just work well in general.
This is how they turned out before we put them in the oven we divided them into eight pieces to we can have 2 each. 
 
They turn out really good, the edges are toasted as well as onions inside and when you bite into it the cheese is stringy. The cheese and the ham pulled it all together.

When it came out of the oven it smelt like cheese and the tomato sauce, it smelt good overall.  

It is similar to the scones because the outside is toasted but the inside is soft.

I wouldn't change anything because I really like it and I would probably make it at home.  













1 comment:

  1. Hi Qyn. I am glad these turned out so well and that you enjoyed them. Good photos of the Mise en Place but I would like to see more of the process gone through to make the final product. Your team is showing excellent team work.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.