Pages

Friday, March 5, 2021

Athletics day

 Yesterday was Athletics day, the day started off with the people who are doing social going to class and the others who are doing competitive doing their first event of the day. 

I was looking forward to the relays the most because I was gonna run for our kahui, the kahui that I was in is Tieke which was Red, Ririorio is blue and Mohua is yellow. 

I did social but I usually do competitive I wasn't in shape for it, we still had to do the events but it was just for fun. 

The thing that I wasn't looking forward to the most is the high jump because every time I run up to the pole I get nervous because I'm scared to knock it down.

The last event of the day was the relays, everyone when to sit down with their kahui and started chanting. I was a bit nervous to run when it was my turn but I did better then I was expecting. Sadly we didn't win but that's ok there's always next year.

Overall I really enjoyed athletics day with my friends because we were just playing games, eating food and cheering our friends that did it competitively.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.