Pages

Monday, March 15, 2021

Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin

 

On Friday the 12th we made Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins. This time we worked a lot quicker so we had 10 minutes to spare. Our team worked great.

There were crispy edges, the chocolate chips were slightly melted. The inside was soft. You can really taste the banana, It smelt like chocolates more than the bananas. It was easier to get out then the spiced apple muffins because we used muffin liners. My family liked it so I wouldn't change anything. Overall they came out really nice.


     

                         






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.