Pages

Monday, March 22, 2021

Conflict and Chaos & SEXXXY Paragraph

 The slides and paragraph are linked together because the slides helped me write and plan the sexxxy paragraph. It also shows how the characters are like, the characters are important because that is what I talk about in the paragraph and the conflict and chaos. 


SEXXXY Paragraph

Hec and Ricky are two of the protagonists in the well-known movie called The Hunt For The Wilder People. Hec’s relationship with Ricky did not start out well. This shows when he didn’t want Ricky to stay with them. This was done to create a dynamic where Hec is in charge of what’s happening and Ricky does not want to follow but in the end, they finally get along. If Hec and Ricky’s relationship was just Hec being nice to Ricky then the movie wouldn’t be as interesting and if they weren’t arguing a lot then Hec wouldn’t have been shoot by Ricky and created more chaos. So if they’re relationship wasn’t the way it is some key things wouldn’t have happened like the whole entire manhunt.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.