Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2021

Spiced apple muffins

     

On Friday, Mar 5th we made spiced apple muffins, this time our time worked faster even though there were fewer people. The people in our team is Me, Lhysette and Emma.

They turned out pretty well and it wasn't hard to get them out of the tray. The rim of the muffins are a little crisp and the inside is fluffy. when it came out of the oven it smelt like cinnamon. when you bite into it you can really taste the apple. I wouldn't really change anything because it tasted pretty good.



                                         






1 comment:

  1. Hi Qyn. Great to read that you enjoyed the muffins. I like your evaluation of them and that they came out of the tray easily. Good photos but I would have liked a photo of the batter being put onto the tray. Can you think of any variations that could be made to tis recipe - maybe different fruit?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.