Pages

Monday, March 22, 2021

Ginger Gems

On Friday 19, we made ginger gems. We were on time with everything apart from the very end where we needed to wash the muffin tray. They weren't hard to get out because we put butter all over the muffin tray before putting the batter in. The edges were a little burnt, the inside was soft and the outside felt like a normal muffin. When we took them out It didn't smell the best. It was just  ginger overload. I didn't like how it tasted. I think it has a lot of ginger, I  personally think adding cinnamon would be better than the ginger. other than that I wouldn't change anything.





                                                                                                                                                                                                      



 



  






1 comment:

  1. Hi Qyn. I like your honesty with your opinion of these Gems. I would be interested to know how they would taste with Cinnamon instead of Ginger. How about trying this at home? Good photos but please include one of the finished product in your future blogs.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.