Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2021

Friands

Friday the 26th we made Friands. The team worked pretty well some people didn't want to do certain things but we still manage to make something. There was 12 in the small muffin tray so we had 4 each.

They were cooked all the way, there weren't any burnt edges. When it came out of the oven it smelt lemony 

I personally didn't like it very much because of the texture of the lemon skin when you bit into it. I only liked the blueberries inside of them.

Overall they weren't my favourite thing that we've made so far.

     







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.