Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2021

Athletics and PE so far

On athletics day I did social, meaning I didn't compete. The thing that I did for the first time is not do competitive because I wanted a break from always doing competitively. I enjoyed it because I got to be with my friends more and we just hanged out while watching our other friend's do their events. The other thing that I did for the first time is Triple jump but it was just for practice. I improved on long jump for practice because I'm pretty sure I got a longer distance. I didn't do competitive but I still ran for our kahui for the relay race. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.