Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

The Hunt For The Wilder People

The things that we have been learning in Hurumanu One is film study, writing SEXXXY paragraph's and identifying the conflict and chaos in the film. We wrote two paragraphs so we could practice writing them and so we can get better and writing in-depth paragraphs, we wrote it in the same process but change the topic about it so that we weren't repeating the same thing. 

What I learnt was to create a well written SEXXXY paragraph and to identify the types of conflict and chaos in the film, like if it is person vs person, person vs self, person vs society or person vs nature.

This has helped me with my writing because I got used to writing a paragraph and planning it and not just jumping right into it. 

My favourite part of the film study was preparing and planning my paragraph and think what theme I was gonna go with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.