Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Rapunzel

This week we are identifying the differences between the same story rewritten. The story we are looking at today is Rapunzel. On Monday our teacher read us one version of Rapunzel and today we get to pick which version to read and answer a set of questions.


1. Why do you think texts change over time?

I think the text changed over time to adjust to the small children who read the stories.

2. How come each version we have read of Rapunzel is different, even though they have been written by the same authors?

It depended on the time period, if it's ten years later the way they write changes.

3. What was the same or different in the two versions you read?
The main idea was the same but the way they told the same situation differs.





2 comments:

  1. Kamusta Qyn! I really like what you did with the fonts here; it's all big and clear to see. I also really like how you added two different types of pictures of what's the current Rapunzel look VS the one from before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you included an introduction and loved everything I love different photos.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.