Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Wonder Book & Movie

One of the changes that I like was the ending where Auggie got a standing ovation when he received the medal. I liked that ending because it ties everything together. I wish they put in the ending of the book into the movie when they were hangout.  One of the changes that surprised me was when Jack’s younger brother wasn’t in the movie. It was surprising because jack is one of the supporting characters so you would think that his brother (who is in the book) would be in the movie. Overall I liked the different changes that they made.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.