Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2021

What we did today at ESOL

The three things that I remembered doing today was Hot Potato where we have to write one word then pass it to the other person to create a story, rewriting it to make sense and writing a story but the words have to be in alphabetical order. 

I learnt that It was harder to make a story only using words in alphabetical order as well as everyone trying to make a story without it being messed up.

One question that I have is how do people actually make the stories work out readable. 

1 comment:

  1. Great work Qyn! People write stories by drafting their ideas and then editing their work many, many times.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.