Pages

Friday, February 19, 2021

What I like to do on the weekend

 What I like to do on the weekend 

Over the weekends I go on a walk with my Dad at the beach at dawn. I also like to watch movies with my family at home and eating popcorn. The movies that we watch are Filipino rom-com. Some weekends we just stay at home, relax and spend time together but on some weekends we go to different places.


After I go to church with my family we go to the mall and look around and sometimes we eat out for lunch. Most of the time there is a gathering that we go to with friends, like birthday parties or just to have fun and spend time together. Me and my family like to go to the city and explore some of the places we haven’t been to. 


When we get home from the places we go to me and my brothers have to do our chores. When we do finish I try to help my Mum or my Dad cook our lunch/dinner. We don’t always go out for dinner because we’d rather be at home and eat the meal that my parents cook. 

                                           


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.