Pages

Monday, March 12, 2018

character description

for the past week i have been working on character description



character description
Dave is a very tall guy. He has brown short hair with pearly white teeth.
He has a short thin nick.
He has a red long elegant coat
with gold detail on the sleeves.
He has a golden plate on his chest.  
He is also wearing a very fashionable
black pants .
He has a brown long magical wand on his right hand.

Dave is at a very big stage in la, there were lots of big lights shining on his face
The stage was big as a million dollar Limousine.
The crowd was cheering because they were so excited to see the greatest showman

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.