Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

killer plants

Killer Plants
Most animals eat plants - but did you know that some plants eat animals?

There are more than four hundred species and some of the plants

are native to new Zealand

Why are some plants carnivorous?Some plants also need nutrients,

such as nitrogen to survive. Plant also get there food from the soil   

Venus Flytrap Plants? Venus Flytrap have bright green leaves with a

sharp little teeth along the edges  

Pitcher Plants. Pitcher plants look like a pitcher or a jag
Sucked In It is a group of underwater plants. It also eats animal just like the

flytrap plants

A Sticky Situation It is a plant that have sticky hair so the

fly or the insets can’t get out

Would they eat me?

Plants that are carnivorous can not eat you but if they bit you,

you wouldn’t die but for insets they would probably die



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.