Pages

Monday, November 12, 2018

My Persuasive writing

Persuasive writing
I strongly think that fireworks should be only be used in public display and should not be sold in stores.

I feel this way because fireworks can be dangerous and can harmful.

One story that shows how dangerous home fireworks can be is… when Miss Thomason told us a story that her friend has many fireworks and combined is and it lit up and lost three of his finger and half of his hand and a little girl lit up fireworks and she waited but nothing happened then she came up to it and it exploded.

Conclusion
For all of these obvious and clear reasons, I strongly feel that fireworks should only be seen in public display.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Qyn,
    I really like the way you made the sentences persuasive but maybe next time you should probably add more reasons to it. this reminds me of my own persuasive writing.

    Keep up the great job Qyn!!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.