Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2019

Beep Test & Fitness Test

Last term for PE we did the beep test and the fitness test.
Last term the score that I got for the beep test is level 4.8 and the score that I got 2 weeks ago was level 6.8. our goal was to make it past level 5.
For the fitness test, there was 4 overall test. the 4 different test is the Vertical Jump Test, Sit and Reach test, Abdominal Conditioning Test and Grip Strength.
In Vertical Jump Test There are 2 parts to the test the first one is the Standing Measure and the second one is Jump hight
my score for the standing measure test is 1.9 and last term I got 1.8
my score for the jump height is 2.2 and last term I got 2.1.
for the sit and reach test I got 26 cm and last term I got 20.6 cm.
for the Abdominal Conditioning Test, I got 15 push-ups and last term I got 10 push-ups in 30 seconds.
for the Grip strength I got 3 and last term I got 0.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Qyn, I like the way you explaind how you do it, but next time I think you should be more specific of what to do, but over all I like your blog :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. H Qyn,
    I like the way you explains how you do it, but next time I think you should be more specific of what to do, but over all I like your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Qyn I like the way you layed out you work. Maybe next time you could do a paragraph in the middle. How long did it take you to make the blog post?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.