Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2020

Athletic/PE Reflection


  • How did you like athletics day? 

I liked athletics day because I got to be with my friends.


  •  What did you do?
For athletics, I ran 200 100 and 60 metres, long jump and shot put.

  • Were you happy with your results?
I am happy with my results but I need to work on it more. 


  • Athletics in PE - what did you learn?
We learned how to properly do Long Jump, High Jump, Shotput and Discus.
 
  • Were you happy with your results for PE? 
 I am happy with my results but I think I could do better.



  •  what could be done differently?
I wouldn't really change anything about it. 





1 comment:

  1. Well informed feedback Qyn. It was good to have had the opportunity to be with friends just before lockdown, so great that you saw that was a plus on athletics day.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.