Pages

Friday, April 10, 2020

Poetic Writing

Our task was to fill in the sentence with what we did the holidays/lockdown.                    

During the Holidays I liked sleeping in.
During the Holidays I found old stuff in my room.
During the Holidays I decided to exercise.
During the Holidays I disliked waking up early.
During the Holidays I helped my Mum to put away things.
During the Holidays I felt sore after running.
During the Holidays I saw people walking with their dog.
During the Holidays I needed to do school work.
During the Holidays I made food.
During the Holidays I stayed inside the house.
During the holidays I played billiard.
During the Holidays I sought nothing.
During the Holidays I thought 
During the Holidays I fought my brother.
During the Holidays I caught a spider crawling up the wall.
During the Holidays I bought nothing because I can't go outside.
During the Holidays I loved having a bunch of food.
During the Holidays I hated when the wifi is slow.
During the Holidays I dreamt of meeting a celebrity.
During the Holidays I remembered to do my school work.
During the Holidays I spoke to my friends.
During the Holidays I set a goal.
During the Holidays I bet nothing. 
During the Holidays I ate salmon.
During the Holidays I drank orange juice.
During the Holidays I visited know where.
During the Holidays I watched youtube.
During the Holidays I stopped my brother from eating all the ice cream.
During the Holidays I planned my well-being plan.
During the Holidays I took a nap.
During the Holidays I imagined going somewhere after the lockdown.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful writing Qyn.... very informative and interesting.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.