Pages

Monday, June 17, 2019

PE Hurunanu

What makes you a good team player?
What makes me a good team player is that I can communicate with my teammates and cheering them on.

What skills and attributes do you need to display?
The skills and attributes that we need to display are communicating with our teammate, cheering them on and encouraging them.  

What is your role within your team?/ What dos your role involved?
In my team, I am the manager. I manage what they are going to do and manage what is going on.

How could you be a better team player?
I could be a better team player by participating more in the games.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.