Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2019

Balloons


Image result for baking soda balloonsAim: To see which chemical 
the mix creates the most gas.

Hypothesis: (What do I think will happen)


Materials:
  1.   2 ballon 
  2.  2 water bottles  
  3.  baking soda 
  4.  soda
  5.  lemonade  
  6.  plain salt 
  7. plastic spoon 
  8. vinegar
Steps:
  1. get your balloon, plastic spoon, vinegar, lemonade, plain salt, baking sodasoda
  2.  get your water bottle and put the vinegar into the bottle.
  3.  put the baking soda into the balloon.
  4.  Put the blowing part of the balloon to the tip
My images:







Findings:




Balloon 1
( 3 tsp baking soda, ½ cup vinegar)
Balloon 2
( 3 tsp salt, ½ cup soda)

Balloon Size (cm)
23cm5cm
Bubbles
(small, medium, large)
mediumsmall
Conclusion:
The balloon expanded into 23cm and the other balloon expanded into 5cm.
when the baking soda hit the vinegar it reacts and it fizzes.
I also have done an experiment that is similar to this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.