Pages

Monday, July 1, 2019

100 Word Challenge.

we finally made it to...
Looking back, I remember we got off the boat and we looked for a tricycle. It was a 5 min drive to our hotel, we got off the tricycle and went to the reception desk then went to our hotel room.
The hotel was called the Paper House Hotel. We unpacked and changed into our swimsuits,
We immediately went to the beach after changing and unpacking.
There I was finally standing there after four long years.
We swam for a few hours and ate dinner.
The very next day I got my hair braided into cornrows for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.