Pages

Monday, July 1, 2019

Tapu Ae

What it Tapu Ae?
Tapu Ae is a Maori game. It can be played in the gym or a netball court.

What are the basic rules?
No one can’t be on the guardian circle apart from the guardians them selfs.
The ball has to go to each section of the gym.
if someone ripped your tag you have to turn over the ball

What are some of the te reo Maori Kupu that we talked about?
The ball is called ki and the playing field is called Papa Tākaro

What was your role in your team for these games?
My role in the game is Midfield.

What did you enjoy the most about the game?
I enjoyed the most was when we finally won the game.

what were some of the drawbacks that you think of?
I think we didn't communicate enough and we could have more time to play.

What could your team do better next time you play?
We could communicate more and try not to get mad at each other. 

1 comment:

  1. Faye : I think you did really well on your blog post, I really like how you were descriptive.I think you can write a bit more next time.You should always remember to do a full stop on some of your sentences.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.