Pages

Saturday, September 7, 2019

Hurumau-Greenhouse Effects



AIM: TO LOOK AT CLIMATE CHANGE AND THE GREENHOUSE EFFECT.

The Greenhouse Effect experiment

Materials

  1. bottles
  2. thermometer 
  3. heat lamp 
  4. baking soda and citric acid
  5. rubber bung 
  6.  water 

Procedure

  1.  plug in the heat lamp
  2. put the heat lamp towards the bottle
  3. add the water, baking soda, mixture to one of the bottle
  4. add just water to the second bottle 
  5. put the rubber bung and the thermometer in the bottle top 
  6. start recording the temperature of the bottles every 5 minute


Findings: The Greenhouse Effect Data 


Minutes
Bottle 1: Water 
Bottle 2: CO2 Gas
018'c18'c
522'c25'c
1025'c25'c
1526'c25'c
20No recordingNo recording
25No recordingNo recording
30No recordingNo recording
35No recordingNo recording
4030'c41'

Conclusion:

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.