Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Hurumau-My Investigation on climate change


My Investigation on climate change


    ACIDIFICATION

    DEFINITION: becoming acidic

    What is happening to the oceans?
    the ocean observes co2.

    What does this do to shellfish?
    the shellfish deform and doesn't form.

    HOW DOES CLIMATE CHANGE CONTRIBUTE TO THE ACIDIFICATION OF OUR OCEANS?




    2 Images;

     Image result for acidification meaningRelated image




    DEFINITION: it is when people cut down trees around the world

    What are trees used for?
    trees are used for paper, pencil, furniture and oxygen.

    HOW DOES DEFORESTATION AFFECT THE CLIMATE?



    2 Images;
    Image result for deforestationImage result for deforestation


    ICECAP MELT

    DEFINITION: it is when the ice melts

    If all the ice melted what would happen?
    the water level would go up when the ice melts

    HOW DOES ICECAP MELT AFFECT CLIMATE CHANGE?

    it affects climate change by the water levels goes up.


    2 Images;
    Image result for ICE CAP MELTImage result for ICE CAP MELT

    WATER VAPOUR

    DEFINITION: when water turns into gas

    HOW DOES  WATER VAPOUR AND EVAPORATION CONTRIBUTE TO CLIMATE CHANGE? 





    2 Images;





    Image result for water vapour meaning


    Image result for water vapour meaning


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
    1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
    2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
    3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.