Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Growth and Fixed Mindset

Growth Mindset
A growth mindset is when a person that keeps failing or not being able to do something but they keep trying and trying until they get better and be good at the thing they are trying to do.

Fixed Mindset
A fixed mindset is the opposite of a growth mindset, it is when a person that tries to do something but they failed to do it so they would just stop instead of practising.

How can we have a Growth Mindset
We can have a growth mindset by practising something that we're not quite good at or something new that we want to try and if we failed at doing that instead of saying "I can't do it" we say " I can't do it yet". 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.