Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2020

My finished comic

This week is our last week of Art Kete, we are also putting our artwork on display for people to see.
My favourite part of  Art Kete is drawing my comic and putting it all together. I think I was successful in completing my hero's journey because I included the hero's journey into my comic. The thing that is would change for next time is to do my outlining a bit neater. I showed Commitment by having the right gear and by taking the time to finish it. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Qyn, I really enjoy reading the formatting in your comic. What is the title of the comic? How would you rate your comic 1 - 10 so far? What is your favourite part?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.