Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

CIP

Today in CIP we have to vote on what art work we want to do.
You can choose from the H for Hornby high, inspirational massage or and native bird from NZ.
My friends and i pick the native birds because it represents our country and the nature.
We are going to be doing the art work by collecting rubbish around the school and be focusing about the native birds and native plants.
We can use recycling paper, cans, bottle caps and packaging. 
Here are some example...
Image result for rubbish kiwi bird artRelated imageImage result for rubbish kiwi bird art


1 comment:

  1. Kamusta Qyn! Thank you for sharing your CIP work with us. I also really like the idea of the native birds to represent Aotearoa New Zealand. Do you have a particular NZ bird you think we should create?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.