Pages

Friday, March 15, 2019

Play back Tuesday

What did i do on Tuesday?
On Tuesday we when to the GYM and we played multi sports, Then we went into our teams and the other teams that are also doing touch we taught them how we play riper rugby.

Within our sports what worked well?
I think what worked well is when we played the game of riper ruby.

What do you need to change for next time?
I think we can just try to listen to other peoples ideas and pay attention to our team mates.

What are you looking forward to when you present?
I am looking forward is playing the other teams game and playing our game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.