Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Hornby high school community

What community did i pick
The community that I picked is the Hornby high school community. It is about helping the school community and try to improve the school. 

What is my favourite idea
The idea that i am interested because i want to help the school by fund-raising and save enough money to buy sports equipment because I think we need more sports equipment.

How can we achieve our ideas 
I think we can achieve our ideas by having a fund-raise. 
We could ask the teachers if we can have a bake sale and sell old thing that we don't need anymore.

Why is this my passion
This is my passion because i want to help the school community and try to improve the school by getting more sports equipment.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.