Pages

Friday, May 8, 2020

Making Ends Meet Menu

This week we had to finish our menu for maths. It has to be suitable for a family of 4. The menu has to have a meal for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We also have to calculate how much the ingredients cost. For example, if I'm making toast for breakfast I have to look up the ingredients on one of the supermarket sites that is provided in the slides. The supermarkets that we can choose from are PAK'nSAVE, Countdown or new world. Here is my menu. What would you have for breakfast, lunch and dinner?

1 comment:

  1. Well done Qyn. I like the way that you have summarised your learning in detail, asked the reader a question and posted your menu.
    I would have muesli and kiwifruit for breakfast for 4 of the days, and eggs on toast for breakfast for the other 3 days.
    For lunch I would have pineapple and cheese toasties for 5 days and soup and bread for 2 days.
    For dinners, I would have lasagne, chicken burgers, steak & veges, fish & rice, chicken curry, meatloaf & kumara and then pizza!
    I get to make these menus every week at my house!
    Keep up the great work.
    Mrs Hastie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.