Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2020

Narrative writing and Language features

We have to write our first draft for our narrative writing. We have to include language features like a simile. My writing is about two best friends named Ozai and Azula, they are the only ones that can stop their parents from going to war. Here is a small part of my narrative writing and y language features.

"The two of them realized that this could lead to war. By each day it keeps getting worst so Azula’s family went back to their palace. Ozai and Azula still kept in touch so they could figure out a plan to stop all of this but it’s going to be hard"



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.