Pages

Monday, April 12, 2021

Anzac biscuits


 For our last cooking lesson this term we made Anzac biscuits, we were ten minutes early which doesn't always happen. There were small things that we didn't agree with but we still worked quite well. They were reasonably easy to make because there wasn't a lot of steps to follow and there weren't many ingredients. 

When it was baking in the oven it was a bit gooey and watery because we added too much water when the mixture was dry, that's why they make out quite flat and doesn't have much shape to it.  When the biscuits came out of the oven they smelt very sweet and coconutty. The edges are toasted and the texture was a little rough.

It was really easy to make that's why I recommend making some, I think it was slightly too sweet but they still tasted good, so overall we really like them. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.