Pages

Friday, April 9, 2021

ESOL Recount

today our teacher started to read without giving us any warning. She didn't tell us the title and what the novel is about. She gave us an option whether to continue ready or get on with our work but we chose to do our work.

It started off with him telling how his parents met. They met at the bakery where his Mum works. His Mum liked going to school but you can't say the same for his Dad. His name is Noah and he had 2 brothers and a Mum and Dad. His parents moved to Kenya, the went to Africa 5 times before they were born. Now they live In Sydney, Australia. 

I think the story is about him and his family living a perfect life in Australia but something bad might happen. He and his family could go back to Kenya or a family member might pass.#

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.