Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2021

SEXXXY paragraph three

This week our task was to create another paragraph because not all of us know how to make one and for those who know how to we can practice and get used to making a SEXXXY paragraph. This is different from our other one because we have to pick one out of two images to use as a topic for our paragraph. Here is the image that I picked and my paragraph. 

SEXXXY

This shot is a long shot because we can see what’s around them. We can see that it’s a long shot because we can the setting and not just their faces. The lighting gives off that it is dark and more of a serious scene. This is important because it’s when they are running away from the police and it gives them time to bond. The long shot and the lighting was paired nicely because if the lighting was really bright while their faces are serious it wouldn’t have looked as well as it could be if the lighting was darker. The scene was crafted to make it seem serious and they captured that really well by using the right techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.