Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

please read

Hi there, 

My name is Qyn. I love dogs and i like to play sports like Hockey and Basketball and i like to sing in the shower.
 I am a animal lover.
I like wolves,pandas and deer's. 
I am Asian and i was born in the Philippines. 
My favourite desert is ice cream and i love kawaii stuff. My friends say i am very  crafty. 
My dream is to got to Disney land, Paris and Los Angeles.
My blog  is about my learning please follow me.







you can find it in my left have top corner
please leave a comment so i know that you are following me
and i will try to post interesting things for you. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Qyn, I have follwed you by email. I would really like you to follow me.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.