Pages

Monday, August 13, 2018

what i did for reading

our task was to make a speech about magic and what we think of it.

this is what is did for my reading
Magic

Magic is an illusion that looks real.It can be performed anywhere in the world.
There is different type of magic,black magic, hilo magic,healing magic and many more.magic is cool because it can be performed by anyone.
People can make one bird into two birds and one handkerchief into two handkerchief.
A magician is someone who will entertain an audience by performing magic tricks, effects or illusions. These tricks and illusions seem impossible or supernatural to the audience.
please leave a comment about what should i use more often like put it on a slide instead of a doc or a google drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.