Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Finishing My comic strip

This week is our last week to finish our comic strip. After we have finished we are going to be displaying them so the other students can we what we have done.


Plot: 

The protector dies and her daughter has to take over. She found a letter from her Mum before he passed saying that there will be danger coming. She also found a wand while packing her mum’s stuff. Her Mums was suppose to give it to her for her birthday. The time has come, danger was waiting for her. She took out the wand then a spirit came out and it was her Mum. she told her who she was going to face and it was her own sister wanting revenge. her Mum helps her fight her sister. They go to an empty field where they fought. She thought she defeats her and she returned to the village but little did she know her aunt was still alive...

 

Characters:

  • Ivy ( the young girl)

  • Athena (Mum)

  • Blair (Aunt)



Location: 

  • Ivy’s house  

  • Empty field 











The next thing that I need to do is finish all my comic strips and stick them onto a black paper.

1 comment:

  1. Kamusta Qyn!

    Thank you for sharing a great blog with an introduction, your plot and planning as well as your progress drawings. I have enjoyed working with your for this kete and look forward to seeing your finished product.

    Keep up the great work!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.