Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2020

Sugar

6 is the maximum teaspoons of sugar that we should have daily.
It is healthier to eat oranges rather than drinking orange juice because it contains less sugar.
The three things to avoid eating less sugar is to not have a sugary drink before eating a meal, drinking more water and to drink less of thing that has sugar.
3 of the bad things that could happen to our bodies if we have to much of sugar is being obese, type 2 diabetes and heart disease. 

Has Tide on Sugar Debate Finally Turned? - New Zealand Food and ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.