Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2020

Fitness Results

Fitness Results
-Which one am I happy with?
I am happy with my beep test results because I think I did better than last year and my result is higher.

-Not so happy with.
I am not so happy with my agility run because I feel like I take a long time to do it and I wish I didn't take that long.

-Thoughts around my fitness.
I think I'm not in the best shape and I need to run more often and exercise more.

-2 areas to improve in the next few weeks.
I want to improve on my agility run and my 30m sprint for the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.