Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Gold Rush Poem

This week we have to continue the poems to make a sentence and it has to be about the NZ gold rush


Gold is rare.

Gold was found.

Gold can solve poverty at the time.

Gold feels smooth.

Gold looks shiny.

Gold buys food.

Gold makes money.

Gold often is mixed with silver.

Gold comes from sand.

Gold always is heavy.

Gold brings happiness but not for long. 

Gold gives wealth.  

Gold has value.

Gold will be found.

Gold provides houses.


Acrostic Poem

Grand

Old 

Lovely 

Divine


Rare

Unique 

Shiny

Heavy


1 comment:

  1. Poetically written and presented. I like your choice of pic. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.