Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Maslow's hierarchy of needs

 Maslow's hierarchy of needs is a list of important needs of a human being, at the bottom, there is Physiological needs which is food, air, shelter, sleep and clothing, it is at the bottom because it is the foundation of basic needs. On the very top, there is Self-actualization and there are also a few more before you get to the top, if you want to be at the top of it you need to make sure that you have the others sorted first. Being your best self is a journey, if you're already up there that doesn't mean you can't improve yourself even more.

Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs | Simply Psychology

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.