Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2020

Market day

 Yesterday was Market Day. The first thing that we did was set up out stand by putting out poster up and setting our table in place. Our team consists of me as the CEO, Faye as Financial/sales manager, Kristille as the Marketing Manager and Shane as the Production Manager. 

 If two of us wanted to go and look at the other stands we would take turns looking. When I was looking around I bought food like ice cream. 

Our game is called Pop It, the aim of the game is to try to pop the right balloon that has a piece of paper that either has an S or M, the S stands for small and the M is for medium. The small prize for small has 2 packs of sour gummies and the medium on has 2 packs of sour gummies and a scrunchie or a handball.I also played a game and I won a scrunchie. 

So at the end of the day, our profit was $52.50. At the middle of P4 the year 7-9 cleaned up and put everything back to where it belonged 

Here is a picture of us at our stand:



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.