Pages

Friday, September 4, 2020

PE and Maths

The things that we have been working on is volume and learning how to work it out as well as perimeter, area and other measurements. When we were working on the measurement I didn't find it as hard because we already learnt about it last year.

We also learnt how to count out heart rate and doing activities around weight. The activities that we were doing was burpees, sit-ups and more. We would count how many we did and times it by a random number which is the weight. 
for example:

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.